
Okay Everyone! I have really exciting news this time! Last Saturday I went to look at wedding dresses with my mom, sisters and grandma. The first place we looked didn't turn out so great. We found one dress that was okay, but it didn't feel like "the one". So we went to a second store that, number one: actually had my size. That's always a nice thing, not having to come out of the dressing room with half your back exposed. Sheesh. And! They had a much larger selection of dresses. On top of this! I found my dress! It is so beautiful, I love it! I went wedding dress shopping that day expecting to narrow down the options, but I did not expect to actually find the dress. But I did! I can't give details because my fiancee reads this blog and he doesn't get to see it until our wedding day and the only details he gets to know until then are that it is white and has a train.
I'm so excited, though! I actually had to come home and think about it first. I knew I really liked it, but it all happened a lot faster than I expected. But after coming home and talking to my parents, especially my mom, I knew it was the one. That, and my mom cried. It's the only dress she cried for so that was a pretty good sign, too ;). I found my dress! I'm so thrilled!
So there you go. I've found all three of the things people refer to as "the one." I found, first and foremost, "the one" man who is my perfect match, I found "the one" ring that we both felt drawn to, and I found "the one" dress that makes me feel unquestionably beautiful. I'd say that's a lot to be thankful for.
That is SO exciting for you!
ReplyDeleteOh, awesome! I wish I could see a pic or here the details. Very exciting! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is great! I had a similar experience. I went one day with my mom and sisters hoping to narrow down the search. But "the one" ended up being the fourth dress I tried on! And it was from the clearance rack ha ha. Even better! The lady helped me purposely didn't tell me she pulled it off the clearance rack so I could know for sure if I liked it and not just for the price. Clever! I'm just so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteYay!! Oh my gosh I love that feeling of finding "The One." I felt that way about my dress too. Oh I'm so excited for you. That is a big accomplishment, finding your dress. I can't wait to see it!
ReplyDeletewahoo I am excited to see you in it!
ReplyDeletehow exciting! congrats :-)
ReplyDelete