Well, I started my new semester of classes this week. I really like my teachers and the classes themselves are pretty fun. I will have A TON of reading and writing to do this semester, but I think it'll be fun for the most part. I'm pretty excited, actually, so hopefully that excitement lasts at least most of the semseter if not all of it ;).
I think that's really all that's been going on for me. My life is pretty uneventful right now, sorry.
In other news that's not directly related to my life... Kevin got a job in Oregon! Yay! He actually was able to get the same temp job he had before he left on his mission! It's kind of hard because it's graveyard shifts, but the pay is nice! We'll have to see what we can find for him when he comes back for school.
And there you have it, folks. I'll write again when I have something at least semi-interesting to tell you ;). Have fun out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment