Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sleep Deprivation

So this week I've covered a couple shifts for a coworker in addition to my own. I tell you what, four graveyard shifts, three of them consecutive, can really wear a person down. What's it like to have a normal sleeping schedule? I haven't had one since I started working at the theater five years ago... Oh well. One day, right? ;)

On a happier note! I have been able to talk to Kevin quite a bit since his return home and it's been wonderful. It's really nice to hear his voice again, and be able to carry on a conversation with him. It's awesome to be able to ask him a question and not have to wait for a response from a letter! ;D He is doing very well; having fun catching up with friends and such. I'm so happy for him. Obviously, I am very excited to actually see him again in a few weeks, but I can be patient ;). After two years, three weeks is nothing. That doesn't mean I don't get a little antsy sometimes... but I can handle it ;).

Also! I got a sword yesterday! My dad was in Europe for a couple weeks this summer, so I gave him my price range and asked him to keep his eyes open for a sword. It's awesome! He got it in Rothenburg, Germany and mailed it from there. It's full-length and is called "King Solomon's Sword." It's really cool!

And there are today's updates! Talk to ya later!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds really exciting! Hey when Keven comes back into town we should get together so I can meet this amazing guy who i've only heard about for the last two and a half years *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely, Jill. We should do a double/group date! *wink*

    ReplyDelete