So a funny thing happened today!
My mom came in with the mail this afternoon and said "Did you order anything?" I looked up and saw that she was holding a large manila(sp?) envelope. I replied that I hadn't but accepted the envelope when she handed it to me. I opened it, and what did I find? I huge pile of letters and such from Kevin's mission. Odd, he didn't mention sending anything to me... So I called him and asked if he had indeed sent me anything in the last couple weeks. He said he hadn't and I informed him that his package, which he had apparently, initially sent to himself, had somehow been sent to me instead... The best my mom and I can figure is that it got ripped or something, and they probably looked through and either my name was the first one that came out of the bag, or they figured out I was his girlfriend somehow, and sent it my way hoping it would make its way to him from there...
So yeah! There you have it, today's laugh out loud moment. Hope you enjoyed it! I sure did! ;D
Ha ha, that is really funny!
ReplyDelete