Alright Friends and Family!
The time has come for announcements to be printed, addressed and mailed! Family, I'm pretty sure my mom has your addresses, but just in case you might want to email them to her. Friends on the other hand... I will need addresses for all of you who would like to receive an announcement. You can email your addresses to me or you can call and give them to me via phone. Whatever way is easier. For those of you who would prefer an emailed copy, just let me know.
Thanks Everybody!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThank you Amber! Are you sure you want your address on the internet?
ReplyDeleteHmm yeah you're probably right I didn't think about that ha ha woops!!! But I'm not entirely sure how to take it off. I don't think I've ever tried to delete a comment before...?
ReplyDeleteI figured it out!!! Wow that wasn't hard since there is a trash can right next to the comment ha ha. Anyway, I hope you wrote it down before I erased it. Looking forward ro seeing you!!! Yay for getting married!
ReplyDelete