As the title of this post indicates: today is Kevin's birthday! Happy 22nd, love!
It was a pretty good day considering I was able to get my shift covered by an awesome coworker (thank you Jorey!) and Kevin and I were able to go with some of my extended family on my mom's side to visit graves. It's always fun to hear the stories and run into family you didn't realize you had. After paying our respects we went to a park and had a fabulous picnic. It was a lot of fun. They all took to Kevin and he seems to like them, too ;).
One adventure we did have today happened just as we reached my aunt and uncle's house this morning... Kevin and I got out of the car and after he closed the door he turned to me and said "Your window just fell." What?! So I took a look and sure enough, the window on the passenger side had fallen into the door. Fortunately I have a very car savvy uncle who took my door apart and diagnosed my problem. Stupid cable. He fixed it temporarily by propping it up with some wood. Ridiculous. Uncle Randy, you're amazing! Thank you so much for your help!
But all of this pales in comparison to the fact that Kevin turned 22 today! Congrats, babe!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
You have bad luck with cars!! What's up with that? ha ha I'm glad you got it temporarily healed. Happy Birthday to your future hubby! I bet you can't wait!!
ReplyDelete