Thursday, October 8, 2009

Family Vacation!

Good morning, dear friends!

I'm sorry it's been so long since I last posted. But I have some updates for you all!

First of all, for those of you who have been wondering, things with Kevin are continuing to go very well for us. No details now, sorry. Please stay tuned ;).

Second, school is crazy, as usual. I have Medical Terminology and Anatomy & Physiology and there is A TON to memorize. We started working on the skeletal system last night for A & P... holy cow. This is going to be interesting...

Lastly, my family took a trip to California over the weekend! It was really, really fun. We left last Thursday to fly to San Diego and then drive over to Oceanside where our hotel was. We spent Friday and Saturday at Disneyland (I'd never been, it was awesome!), and then Sunday and Monday at Sea World. That was amazing. They were both great, but I really enjoyed the learning, interactive environment of Sea World. Monday evening we went to the beach and waded in the water, looked for shells, etc. That was so cool! I'd never seen the ocean before, and I absolutely fell in love with it. The whole week was a great experience and one that I will take the chance to do again, should the opportunity arise.

Those are my updates! I know they're brief, but hopefully they'll work to satisfy my faithful readers for now. I hope you're all doing well! I'll post again soon.

3 comments:

  1. What do you mean, "no comments about kevin and you yet?" Are there details to share? I want to hear! Give kadie or I a call (or text) sometime. Love ya Cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Catherine! I'm not sure if you remember me, but I saw your blog through Jacob's and I wanted to say hi! I'm Allison O'Connor and I went to Bonneville. I was in Bonnevaires with my twin sister, Amber, back in the day. Anyway, I'm glad to see that you're doing well! Keep up all the good work with school, and tell your family hi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison! Of course I remember you! I am so excited you found my blog! How have you been doing?!

    And Mark, I think Kadie and I are trying to get something planned for Friday... you will be informed ;). Love ya, too!

    ReplyDelete