Thursday, September 10, 2009

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

Okay. On a much different note from the funny random things that happen in my life, I wanted to let you all know that Kevin is now in town for school and on Tuesday we saw each other for the first time in over 25 months. It was a beautiful reunion and we are both very happy to be together again.
School is going pretty well. I started classes on August 24th so I'm a little ways into the term. I have discovered, however, that I need to change the way I study. Any suggestions on ways to study would be welcome.

As far as work goes: I did actually start at the theater again a couple weeks ago. Not as a manager. I work mostly as a projectionist, but do some concession shifts here and there, too. I'm really enjoying it. As for my other job, I turned in my two weeks notice on Tuesday night so my last day there will be the 22nd. I'll still go back to play cards with some of the residents sometimes ;).

And those are my updates in a nutshell. And now, I'm going to go do some last minute things to get ready for my date with Kevin tonight! I'm so excited!

2 comments:

  1. My friend Catherine, you are too cute! Glad things are still working out between the two of you. Have to say we were all holding our breath and still holding it because you didn't text or call like you said you would to let us know how everything went *wink wink* Love you tons, please keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *guilty face* sorry Jill. I got a little caught up in my time with Kevin, I admit. I will definitely keep you all posted, but rest assured that things are going very, very well.

    ReplyDelete