Kevin arrived in Rexburg just after noon on Saturday and I am the happiest woman alive. As I stood in the airport watching the door open and close, knowing he was on the other side, just out of view, my heart started pounding. And then he was there! I was about ready to explode with joy! We were apart one minute and the next we were colliding in a long-anticipated embrace. Kevin continues to amaze me and I have never been so relaxed in my entire life. He has a magic touch. In short, Kevin continues to amaze and astound me and I continue to fall more and more deeply in love with him. He is more than worth all of the time we've had to sacrifice.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
True Love Waits
Kevin arrived in Rexburg just after noon on Saturday and I am the happiest woman alive. As I stood in the airport watching the door open and close, knowing he was on the other side, just out of view, my heart started pounding. And then he was there! I was about ready to explode with joy! We were apart one minute and the next we were colliding in a long-anticipated embrace. Kevin continues to amaze me and I have never been so relaxed in my entire life. He has a magic touch. In short, Kevin continues to amaze and astound me and I continue to fall more and more deeply in love with him. He is more than worth all of the time we've had to sacrifice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awww cat! thats so sweet! i'm so happy for you that you found that happiness!
ReplyDeleteOh yay!! That's so sweet, I'm glad you guys are reunited!
ReplyDelete